Beaches Timber Floors
This document sets out the policy of Beaches Timber Floors in relation to the handling of personal and sensitive information.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
Statement of Commitment
Beaches Timber Floors (ABN 16 831 925 274) respects the privacy rights of all individuals in the workplace. Furthermore, our Management Team is committed to ensuring we comply at all times with its obligation under the Privacy Act 1998.
The Privacy Code will override the status of the Principles when it has received approval from the Privacy Commissioner.
Beaches Timber Floors currently holds some information in relation to its clients, employees, contractors and other workplace participants. Beaches Timber Floors will not pass on any personal information without the approval of the relevant client or staff member.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information via Google Analytics;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the Contact Us or similar function. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information. If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us as set out below or via the Contact Us function on this website. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Information in this Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Beaches Timber Floors makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained in the site.
The use of the site and the information contained within it is entirely at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the site and may be made at any time.
Beaches Timber Flooring
Telephone 0401 184 444
ABN 16 831 925 274